INVOQ HEALTH INDIA LLP
We are the controller as well as the processor of data/information collected from You.
a. The type of information collected from User including any personally identifiable data, sensitive personal data or information;
b. purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
c. How and to whom Invoq will disclose such information; and,
d. Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of Your information and ways to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information including sensitive personal data/ information is collected from You in order to offer and provide You with access to Website and/ or the Services and/ or for Your enrolment on the Relay App, process transactionson Your behalf, and comply with legal and regulatory requirements. When You access the Services, we may ask You to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies You or could be used to personally identify You including but not limited to, information such as name, email address, address, date of birth, gender, phone number, health or medical history and data, insurance data, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, and other information relevant to patients, surveys and/or offers, may be collected from any of the following sources:
a. A licensed general physician or medical practitioner (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution already listed, on the Website, including designated, authorized associates of such practitioners or institutions who help in registering the patients to participate in telemedicine consultation through the Website and provides inputs to medical specialists in the form of medical history, examinations, x-rays, and other tests results so that the medical specialist could provide his opinion and convey to the licensed physician or medical practitioner the next course of action or to modify the patients prescription (“Licensed General Physician”/“Medical Practitioner”); or
b. A medical specialists or specialists (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution already listed, on the Website, including designated, authorized associates of such practitioners or institutions who are consulted by the above for providing his/her opinion based on the information available and without conducting a physical examination (“Medical Specialists”/“Specialists”); or
c. A patient, his/her representatives or affiliates, who would like to participate in telemedicine consultation through the Website and the Services and who has consented towards telemedicine consultation by executing the Telemedicine Patient Consent Form (“Patient”).
a. the fact that certain information including personal sensitive information/ data is collected;
b. the purpose for such collection;
c. the intended recipients of such information; and
d. the nature of such collection and retention of information.
You may request details of Your personal information which we hold about You by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com shall be provided to You at Your sole cost.If You believe that any information We are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, with appropriate supporting documents. We will reasonably correct any information found to be incorrect.
In furtherance to the above-mentioned, while accessing the Website, certain technical information pertaining to Your system including but not limited to, Your system’s IP address, browser plug-ins etc., may be collected which shall be used solely for data analysis, internal operations and to fix the technical issues.
USE OF INFORMATION
We generally use the information we collect from You, at all times, for all lawful purposes, and to fulfill our contractual obligations and/or our legitimate business interests and for purposes such as:
· Provide and improve the Services and improve Your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites;
· Internal record keeping;
· Contact You;
· Send You information about additional clinical services or general wellness which we think may be of interest to You either directly from us and/or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third-party partners;
· Send marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to You;
· Conduct research using Your information, which may be subject to Your separate written authorization;
· Transfer of information to another entity as part of the business assets of Invoq in the event we choose to buy or sell assets. Further. if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personal information in our possession would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party;
· debugging customer support related issues;
· For any other purposes disclosed to You at the time we collect Your information or pursuant to Your consent.
Except as set forth herein, Invoq does not rent, sell or share Information with and/or to third parties, and Information is only used in the manner as set forth herein and to comply with any requirements of law.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining Your trust, and we want You to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.We may disclose Yourpersonal information that we collect or You provide to us.
· We may share the information with our affiliates.
· We share Your information with Medical Specialist/s, laboratories, government agencies, insurance companies, organ procurement organizations, medical examiners or other entities relevant to providing You with treatment options and support.
· We may share Your Information (which is anonymised and aggregated) with our research partners to conduct health-related research.
· We may share Your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of Website, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
· We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of Invoq, our affiliates, Users, or the public. If we are legally compelled to disclose information about You to a third party, we will attempt to notify You by sending an email to the email address in our records unless doing so would violate the law and/or unless You have not provided Your email address to us.
· We may share information for fulfilling the purposes disclosed to You at the time we collect the information or pursuant to Your consent or direction.
We are committed to ensure that Your sensitive personal data/ information as defined under the extant applicable laws, is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place best international market practices and technical measuresand suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, Invoq or its Partners shall not be held liable to the User.
OBLIGATIONS OF THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
With respect to the User’s information or data disclosed by Invoq to third parties, the third parties (including Medical Specialists and Medical Practitioners) shall be under obligation to:
a. hold such information or data in strict confidence applying the same degree of care that it applies to its own proprietary or confidential information of like importance , but in any case using no less than a reasonable degree of care;
b. not use such information or data for any purposes whatsoever, save and except to the extent necessary in connection with the relationship for which the information was disclosed;
c. restrict further disclosure of such information or data;
d. not copy, reproduce or modify or rent, sell or share any information or data without the prior written consent of Invoq;
e. comply with all applicable laws while dealing with the information or data as contemplated herein.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will retain Your information for as long as Your account is active with us to provide the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than as required for the purposes for which the information has been acquired or as may be required under the applicable law for the time being in force. After a period of time, Your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively and/or improve the Services, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Cookies are small text files which ask for permission to be placed on Your computer's hard drive. Once You agree, these files identify Your computer and analyzes web traffic or lets You know when You visit a particular site and records Your preferences and can tailor its operations to Your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about Your preferences.